Why did I decide to start a blog?

The short answer is that it's part of a personal journey, something special I want to create to keep track of how my life evolves into something more dynamic, something more epic.
 

I know, it's kinda weird to start sharing your intimate ventures and undertakings just overnight, and mostly when you've been avoiding that kind of online behavior since your internet virginity era.


A couple of nights ago, when I was actually considering the idea I remembered one of my favorite anime characters, Tokuchi Toua when he said to a fellow pitcher mate in the verge of losing a baseball game:

Yoshida, you're not still thinking about something minor like winning at a time like this?
There is only one thing you need to be thinking of right now.
That is if you have what it takes to become a real pitcher.
The team, the batters and the audiences are all irrelevant.
You should be pitching for yourself.

One Outs, Episode 5

(I actually had to look for the exact reference)


That's how I felt, yeah we know one must learn, grow, and interact with one another to eventually get into something big — but it’s completely pointless if you're not doing the whole thing for you and yourself only in first place. After all, your whole personal development depends on you, no one is to blame for your failures. That's a hard truth most haven't learnt yet.


Anyways, after that sort of revelation by Tokuchi, I realized there were no real excuses to have my Journal-Whiteboard-Stickynote thingy to amuse myself and any of you dear visitors, so..

Let's do it.

/Blog code: init 1

Comments

Popular Posts