A couple of Debian OS Wallpapers and other things I worked on this week

Well one of my strategies to keep advancing on my goals is to merge things alike, so making graphic art for the linux distro I'm finally getting into, is definitely part of it.

Similarly, I even put my OS into Japanese regional mode to get used to seeing Kanji or Kana everywhere, maybe it's someway early to make that in windows as well.

For now I've just made these wallpapers for Debian.

You can get 4k and HD samples over here


You can get 4k and HD samples over here

That was the kind of dark mood I had that day, it was kind of inspired by remembering the legendary Shadowman game, as it's been announced this year we'll get an amazing remaster over the nice Nightdive's KEX engine!! What a time to be alive!


As you can see, I also reactivate my Behance Account, so probably gonna do at least a couple of uploads weekly.


Anyways, I'm currently preparing some Iconsets and I'll post them here too, when they're ready.


Please stay safe and keep using your time wisely.

Be Productive!

LL

Comments

Popular Posts